Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Looks like "Awesome" runs in the family

Last week, my brother Carlo, his wife Aly, and their son Joshua came down to Redding from Oregon to support me whilst I ran the marathon.

At first I wondered if Joshua would be bored, because we sold the Xbox 360 and we don't have a ton of kids' movies (Pulp Fiction and Raging Bull just didn't seem age-appropriate), and then I remembered:

There's a climbing wall in my garage.

Even so, most times when kids are over, they'll try out the climbing wall once or twice, see how difficult it is, then give up. Joshua pretty much spent the weekend in my garage. He skipped the easy section and went right over to the incline wall. He'd start, then fall. Then he'd fall again. And again.

I thought that he was done after some pretty rough spills, but before I knew it, the little monster was at the top! Then he started jumping off...


Attaboy.

3 comments:

Burgo said...

Can we send him over for the summer?

--- Billy Brown said...

Sure-I can put him to work in the backyard :)

JUAN said...

He'd probably show me up. haha..