Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update: The Writing Life


So it's been a while since I've posted...but that's a good thing because it means I've been swamped with writing, and that makes Billy a happy kid (quick side note: I actually referred to myself in third person today at a bank in front of a bunch of people...hmm). For the record, though, I have been posting on Mediapocalypse pretty regularly, so you can't give me too much crap.

So after a brief intermission, I've had a slew of gigs come my way-CIDC renewed their contract with me for another five months, I've got a mess of gear to review for Cascade Gear, I've got the info I need to get cracking on the web content job, and (AND) I just submitted my first story for The Record Searchlight. Nice.

It's been so busy that I gave up my morning hours at Firstline in order to keep up with it all. Good times, my friends. It's a nice little taste of what freelancing full time would be like.

3 comments:

Moseley said...

Billy. I am so pumped for you!! Thats awesome!!! When we get Jericho going I totally want you to write for us, and do reviews and stuff. It's awesome to see your dream coming true man. i am so happy for you.

Ryan Reuther said...

I am so excited that you are getting to do something that you truly enjoy. I am so excited for your writing adventures and can't wait to read the Record Searchlight gigs. Keep on trucking and we need to hang soon!!!

Juliette said...

Good for you Billy. I'm so happy to hear it!