Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

9 Movie Trailer

I think that the art of making movie trailers is hugely under appreciated. When it's done well, it's amazing how much you can cram into a 3-minute preview. There should be an annual awards show for the best trailers ever. Here's a new one that blew my brain out of my head.

5 comments:

Juliette said...

Do they have trailer awards? They must. They have awards for everyone else. Thanks for sharing this one - we'll all have to go see it together on 9.9.09!

JUAN said...

We should see this together dude...

remember how B.A I said Coheed and Cambria was? that's their music playing in the trailer.. Get's you pumped huh!?

--- Billy Brown said...

That's Coheed and Cambria? Sweet.

Yeah, we're going to have to see this for sure...

Ryan Reuther said...

I see a double date in our future..you, me, Heather, and Rachael. We can go to a movie and then see what kind of shenanigans we can get ourselves into... like monkeyball after a few drinks!!!

jered said...

I starred this in my reader and just now watched it. Wow. Was that Trans-Siberian on the score? Looks like typical Tim Burton: rad.