Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Media-pocalypse


Most of our friends have noticed the scoreboard on Heather and my refrigerator that counts the books that we read throughout the year.

Just to keep track for my own purposes, I've made up a new blog to list the books that I will read this year. Also, I figured that it'll be a good place to suggest some good stuff for those of you who are looking for a book your day. It should be a good place to have some heated (read: volatile) discussions regarding what does or doesn't suck.

So for those of you who always ask me what to read or who like to come over and ponder which book of ours to borrow, this should help you decide. It's tentatively titled Mediapocalypse. I'm also open to a better title. Anyone?

Go take a look.

2 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

Fun idea! Though I know you and I typically read different things (unless David Sedaris is involved), it'll be fun to get some good book tips for Marty. He's always trying to find something new to tackle.

JUAN said...

nice,

I'll be peeking in a lot.. so you better not allow for any dust...