Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Awesome Uncle's Guide to College

Hey, I'm working on an instructional book for my nephew on college life. He's going to be a senior next year, so I've got all kinds of time to get this thing done. Which means I need to start now.

It's kind of a devil-in-the-details version of all those little school prep guides you seen every fall. It's going to have little gems that I've learned the hard way in school. So far I've got stuff like heating your boxers in the microwave, how many times you can wear socks before washing them, wearing board shorts when there's not clean underwear, secrets of microwave cookery, the magic of the tortilla, dorm room survival kit (microwave, big screen TV, ect.) and so on.

If there's anyone who has a little nugget of wisdom, please feel free to contribute.

No comments: