Trying stuff until I get it right.
In all the laughing I'm trying to control.. In a metaphoric way there is so much truth in this...
So, i was just watching this in class and started to laugh so hard the teacher asked if i cared to share... I declined. thank you Billy.
Yori-sorry to get you busted, man.Juan-Please elaborate!
Okay, was that lady pregnant? The lady that got hit? Double bout of stupidity, my dear.
I miss mini-golf ... when is the cut off age for mini-golf ... I love hitting those balls into those holes ... yep ...
Well,In a mans attempt towards the goal he failed... But instead of trying again, he abandoned the right technique and ended up hurting the innocent.
that might be my first Proverb...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
In all the laughing I'm trying to control.. In a metaphoric way there is so much truth in this...
So, i was just watching this in class and started to laugh so hard the teacher asked if i cared to share... I declined. thank you Billy.
Yori-sorry to get you busted, man.
Juan-Please elaborate!
Okay, was that lady pregnant? The lady that got hit?
Double bout of stupidity, my dear.
I miss mini-golf ... when is the cut off age for mini-golf ... I love hitting those balls into those holes ... yep ...
Well,
In a mans attempt towards the goal he failed... But instead of trying again, he abandoned the right technique and ended up hurting the innocent.
that might be my first Proverb...
Post a Comment