Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

New Computer!!!



My MacBook’s here! If anybody has talked to me in the past week, no doubt our conversation was peppered with my agonizing over the wait for Fedex to get this thing here.

Woo-hoo!! We’ve spent the past few days goofing off with the webcam deal, and it’s nice to be able to write somewhere other than my office-the hottest room in the house. So, the blogs should be coming with more regularity.

And yes, I’ve got a touch of fiction on the horizon. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

the lains said...

http://www.crossfitredding.com/



* 4871 Eastside Rd, Redding

Juliette said...

What's Heather eating???

--- Billy Brown said...

She's mowing down some popcorn. She got those little 100 calorie bags...it's cute, it's like they're Heather-sized!

Becky Moseley said...

I love the popcorn. Only Heather!

nathan said...

amazing ... I can't wait to get mine ... is that Heather in the background ... we'll miss you guys at San Clemente ... next year ...