
Alright, new goal. We spend way too much on food every month because I eat like a monster. So, my new goal is to spend $250 a month. Last time I did this, I lost, like ten pounds. I'm going to try not to lose any weight, but I'll keep you posted. We'll see how this works out. Wish me luck.
Here's some pics of Christian Bale from the Machinist and Batman Begins. Sigh. This might suck.
5 comments:
As long as you eat more than just suger, you should be fine. Rumor has it that's how Christian Bale lost all his "Machinist" weight.
P.S. I went to high school with his cousin Evan Bale. He rode in the back of my mom's 1984 brown Volvo station wagon once. My claim to fame.
Billy that's crazy! That's less that our food budget of $450/month...good luck because you're going to need it.
Dude, go on a juice diet. Like juicing vegetables and fruit. All you will eat is produce and that's super cheap. I am doing that right now and we are hardly going through any food at all (besides produce). That's just a temporary fix though. Man (or woman) cannot live on juice alone. at least not for long.
just surfin' through our friends' blogs and saw yours.
you probably already know this, but eating mexican cuisine will save you money without skipping out on nutrition (and keeping you with the protein to keeping building muscle).
Rice, beans, veggies and a little side of lean meat. It's in ever dish and it's better than "juicing vegetables"!
been a while bro, have a good one.
Josh
good to hear from you bro, that's pretty much what I've been doing-chicken, rice, and veggies.
I need to start throwing some beans in the mix, though.
Post a Comment