
Hey, it took way to long for me to post, but I'm stoked about our guy's group. We meet every other Sunday and devote each meeting to hanging out and going outside and doing something awesome. It's been a great chance for a bunch of Stirring guys to get together, talk and encourage each other outside of church.
Last time, we hiked the Whiskeytown Falls Trail and went a bit off trail when we got to the Falls. Nothing like an out-of-control slide down a hillside to end the weekend right!
This Sunday should be cool-we're biking the Westside Trails over at Mary Lake. Last time we biked there, Yori tweaked a jump and went flying over his handlebars and down a gully. Good times.
2 comments:
Billy, i still do think that your an amazing friend, but to say that I learned how to fly, but not that well, and ended up in a gully is just a mis-interpretation of events. For all those who believe every word of Billy Brown, which 99% of the time I highly recomend, this is one of those 1% times. The fact is that there was an incident where I did decide to fly off a jump, got board, and decide to fly without my bike, and yes, I did end up in a gully. All true... 8 months ago.
Wait, is it "a mis-interpretation of events", or "All true... "?
Post a Comment