Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Moseley Mayhem


When Matt, Marty and I all shared an apartment back in the college days, we had a pretty good time.

One day Marty and I were watching TV-Marty was lying on the couch and I was in the corner chair-and I got up to get some food. Marty asked me to get him a soda, so I got a Dr. Pepper out of my fridge and threw it to him (it was a small apartment)...but I threw it overhand.

It went through his hands and smacked him in the face, cutting a hole through his upper lip just underneath his nostril. It went clear through the lip, he could open it up and everything. Since we were broke, we went to to clinic on Hilltop, where they decided not to stitch him up. They just told Marty to try not to open it while it healed. If you see him, try to find the scar without him noticing. Then tell him what you're doing before it gets too awkward.

Ask me about the time I got stuck in the Moseley's coffee table.

5 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

You know, I heard this story long before I knew you, Billy. So you were "the guy that threw a soda at Marty's face". Glad you've redeemed yourself since then.

P.S. I have a picture to prove you did indeed get stuck in our coffee table. Complete with all the empty beer bottles on top of the coffee table to prove just why you climbed into it in the first place.

--- Billy Brown said...

Nice...I'm glad to have redeemed myself.

By the way, I Know This Much Is True is blowing my mind!

Moseley said...

DUDE!! I love that story. I don't have a lot of really funny pain stories, but thta one definitely makes everybody cringe when I tell it. SO GOOD. I want to hang out wiht you again man.

Moseley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moseley said...

Also, I thought of a writing excersize...not that you need more excersize...I am going to include in my comments to you the word verification word that appears at the bottom of the comment section. And you will have to use it in a sentance. Sound fair?? Your first word is DWILI. readyyyyyyyy. GO!

Next is CHINGSNE...