Nate and Dan have been talking about who you are when no one's looking.
So here's a little insight into what happens when Heather leaves and there's nothing to do. Marty told be about it on Youtube a while ago, and I had to try it. It's called "table bouldering". Kind of like climbing's wierdo relative.
Don't worry, I Cloroxed the table after.
11 comments:
Ummm, ok.
That's pretty wierd but I guess stranger things have been done before. :)
Shut up!!!! That was too funny! Caeden watched it with me and was laughing too. Then he clapped at the end.
Aww...that's awesome that Caeden liked it!!! He'll be outclimbing all of us pretty soon.
Awww, Bee, you may be the strongest and most interesting person I know.
My favorite moments were when you held up your arms in victory (do you really do that when no one is around? hilarious!) and the fact that Heatherbee came in right when you achieved your goal. Awesome!
love you guys!
jb
Cra-zay-ey.
that was freakin hillarious!!! you're reaction when heather came home was a mixture of "sweet, she didn't catch me" and "honey, wait til you see what i can do". DON'T teach that to randy please. he can go to tommy's to practice like NORMAL people...
no way ... I've been doing that for the past 8 months ... I had no idea it was called "table bouldering" ... my kids and I have been calling it, "dads' special time on the table" ... they love it ...
actually, quite impressive ... at the end of the video, I was expecting you to reach up and grab onto the light fixture and pull it out of the ceiling ... "ceiling fixture bouldering" ...
Yeah, I was going to rip it out of the ceiling and throw it out the window in a destructive act of victory.
this is the best thing I've seen while surfing through the Stirring bloggers list..
You're the man.
I've been meaning to post myself drumming... I think you started something here...
have you read Bill Hybels book? "who you are when no one's looking"?
Great book..
you can borrow my copy if you haven't..
Post a Comment