Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Bouldering Camp!

What the heck? Every day I'm suprised by how awesome this area is. There's amazing stuff to do everywhere! This month we're going to camp out at the coast and, oh I don't know, how about boulder right on the beach? This place is so sweet they made a movie about it. I can't freaking wait!

3 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

Are you going with our dearest Pecauts? Because we're going on that trip too. Can't wait! I know Marty excited to climb some crap, and I'm thrilled to get to try keeping track of a walking infant who probably won't want to sleep in the tent. Woo hoo! But really, we are looking forward to it.

Juliette said...

This is really random and doesn't have anything to do with the Bouldering blog but I thought you might find it interesting. This is a website with info about Blogger's rights - and as you are a professional blogger now it might be worth looking at. :)
http://w2.eff.org/bloggers/

Candace said...

Me too! I'm so excited. THat is what a real vacation looks like. Should be a blast!