
Well, I'm in love. There's a series that I've discovered, and I'm a happy camper right now. Of course it's about zombies, none of that "high school vampire hottie" whatnot (sorry, Heather). It's a trilogy by David Wellington that starts with Monster Island, moves onto Monster Nation and concludes with (you guessed it) Monster Planet. I just finished the first entry, and I'm way impressed. It has all the zombie standards that I've grown to love, and actually introduces some new perspectives that I have never thought of. It's a huge compliment to the zombie lexicon, and all you fans of World War Z and zombie mythos in general should look into it.
3 comments:
So, I'm guessing Marty will want to add his name to the list of people in line to borrow the book. Once he finishes the other two you've lent to us. Maybe you need to fashion some "Browns' Books" library cards?
Looks good. I think I'll try it.
Dude, that book was amazing. Especially the last two sentances.
Post a Comment