So...we're back from our weekend out at the coast with the Picauts and the Redding Moseleys. Bobby organized an amazing trip. The climbing was unreal, and we barely scratched the surface of what was out there! Lost Rock is going to have to become a regular climbing spot...there's just too much to do for only one trip. I was so stoked that I threw a few clips together right when we got home. Let me know if anyone's down to go back.
P.S.- Candace and Becky, if you guys have some more pics, I'd love to put them in the final.
11 comments:
Nice video. I really wanted to go, but just got back from a long trip.. Maybe next time.
P.S.
I can't believe I am not one of your friends [on your blog].
I love it! That summed up the weekend pretty well. I like the little montage you did of you and Marty climbing the same rock, and how you kept switching back and forth between the two of you. Clever. And of course, thanks for including your little wifey and I on top of the one rock we climbed. I feel manly.
P.S. I don't have many more pictures, but I'll send you what I do have.
First revelation - you are good at this video thing. I really enjoyed it.
Second revelation - I totally pictured rock climbing like straight out of Cliffhanger. Not that what you were doing was any less hard but maybe a little less terrifying than what I pictured in my head. It actually looks fun to me now.
Third revelation- when you leave for the weekend and want Nathan and I to help set up for church, be sure to talk to me about it. Nathan forgot to tell me and we never even made it to church. :)
Oh no! That's a bummer about church, I'll be sure to ask you next time instead of Nate.
Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you liked it. Bouldering is much less daunting just for the fact that you're (usually) not as high off the ground. You guys should really come sometime! The girls climbed and had a lot of fun. Maybe you can join us at the River Trail bridge sometime.
I do have pictures. I also have some video if you want that. Let me know how I can get it to you. I'm not very video savvy.
Candace-
That'd be great-I need more Pecaut representation on there.
It'd be easy to transfer, I can just hook up your camera to my macbook and upload them whenever.
Sweet. Next time we're over your way I'll bring the camera!
this is so awesome... I think the only hope I have for making it up that rock is heart.....
Billy, watching you wrap yourself around your dining room table and climb crazy rocks makes me want to start running 10 miles a day and get in better shape.... This encourages me a lot.. I'd love to come along when you go on little adventures like this.. it would be awesome to have you school me as to how I can triumph even the jungle gym in Nate's backyard..
For sure, man. Honestly, climbing's so much fun it doesn't even feel like you're working out. I could write a dang thesis on why I love this sport. Maybe a blog...
We can totally go climb. We've still got a few more months before the rain comes, and even then we can climb around in my garage. You'll be owning Nate's jungle gym in no time.
What size shoe are you?
size 10.5
Yori, Richard Bright (in town from L.A.) and I just went Kayaking.. camped out on the island out at Wiskeytown.. I'll be posting the video soon.. it was tons of fun.. I have two kayaks, I'll have them all next week if you wont to go.. just need something to transport them..
they just got a wall at Simpson.. I'm sure you knew that though..
Post a Comment