Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gear Reviews: iPad Accessories

Since I've been lugging my office around in iPad form, I've noticed that I've been focusing my outdoor gear reviews on ways to keep "my preciousss" safe. For my homeys who are rocking the giant iPhone, here are some of my faves and my reviews of them.

Pacsafe Venturesafe 300 Travel Bag : It's the perfect size for an iPad, the wireless keyboard, and a few books. It's got great interior organization and two drink holders on the sides, and it's built to be theft-proof with a wire mesh lining.
Plus, it looks pretty sharp. Can't beat that.
Check out the Review

Otterbox's Defender iPad Case: I can't really say enough about this thing. Before I got it, I was carrying my iPad around as if it were made of glass (in my defense, it kind of is). Now that it's wrapped in the Defender case, it feels tough as heck. You'd have to actually try to break it when it's in this thing. There's just no better protection for the iPad. Plus, it's cheaper than a warranty.
Check out the Review

No comments: