This one made me laugh out loud. Alone in my office. At my own joke.
It didn't happen, but I'd love to try to pull this off someday.
---------
Customer Service
At Starbucks, I usually order a nonfat latte. The barista looked like she was having a tough day, so I thought I'd be a little more friendly than the average customer. Try to brighten her day a bit.
So I smiled at her while she was making my coffee. She returned the smile with a blank look.
I smiled bigger, being aggressively friendly. Her blank look turned into a confused one.
I stretched my lips wide and exposed as many of my teeth as I could. I could feel the tendons in my neck stretching out. My eyes bulged and I could feel my face turn red from the effort. I started to sweat. The barista’s look turned into fear and her mouth dropped open. I held the expression until my coffee was ready and I left the store.
I love being friendly.
6 comments:
I laughed :)
so awkward! and the picture...priceless.
Wow. You should just walk around like that all the time.
I'm laughing picturing you smiling like that in your dining room. Taking picture after picture to make sure it turned out just right.
Hilarious, I would pay to see that.
awesome ...
Post a Comment