

I'm a big fan of rock climbing. Big fan. I could go into it more, but I need to talk about climbing walls.
There are a myriad (playing this Saturday at the Cascade, by the way) of natural walls in NorCal, but for convenience and customization, it's hard to beat a man-made. Luckily, my pals and I have a few. Tom and Bobby are both proud owners/operators of awesome walls, and thanks to them, now Marty and I have our own walls at our houses. I was at Marty's last night, and the thing is ridiculous.

One of the most fun aspects of climbing is the "dyno". Basically it means jumping from one part of the wall to another. Pretty tough, lots of fun. Marty's routes cater to dynos, and it's awesome!
We played on his wall the other day, and it was completely sick. I'll get some more pictures this week.
1 comment:
So so glad you like it. We're just happy to have something fun to do at our house now, too. Though it can't ever replace our Boggle tournaments.
Post a Comment