
Today is my first day with the new pair of Mizuno running tights. It'll be a short run, maybe five the usual five down Hilltop and up Miracle Mile. I've made a huge deal out of making the transition to running in tights, so to celebrate this breakthrough, I thought I'd give away some more gear.
I always said that you're more likely to see Bigfoot than you are to see me running in tights, so the first person who gets visual proof of me running in these things (a phone pic or whatever) get a pair of Smith Pivlock V90 sunglasses ($139.00 at Smith.com) with the Charcoal frames and Ignitor polarized lens.
I wrote a review of them a while ago on Uncooped.com and wrote them into an article or two for the Record Searchlight, so you know I like 'em.

If you want them, snag a picture of me running in the tights and post it on FB to complete the humiliation cycle.
It's not going to be easy, but these glasses are sweet, so it won't break my heart if no one gets them.
3 comments:
Billy,
Have you ever tried any 2XU gear? I just bought some of their compression calf guards for a mild case of shin splints. I'll be trying them out tomorrow.
http://bit.ly/goP8Vk
Matt
Hmm, I personally think you should just give ME the glasses... seeing as I run in tights every time I run... just saying!
I'm going to sit outside your house and wait for you to leave in them. :)
Post a Comment