Hey, reader("readers", if there's more than one of you, haha) I'm taking a hiatus from blogging for a while.
Um...yeah. Road ends. Thanks for reading.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No explination...no "it's not you, it's me"...nothing...it's just over?!!I thought you and blog had something special...I thought you loved blog..your just like all the others...
Well that's a bummer! I know Matt always looks forward to reading your blogs (even though he won't get his own stupid account so that he can make comments!).
Billy... NO! Dont stop. Writing is ur dream. Dont give up on ur dream. Billy, u inspire me to write. U inspire me to bring my thoughts to paper. The way u make words seem like thoughts fresh out of ur head IS A GIFT. I no it may be hard for u right now, but i want to affirm u and tell you, that you have an amazing gift for writing. Billy, im serious in what I say. More so, please dont stop being my inspiration to write. Seriously!!! Your writing matters to me and to many many others. Maybe its that one person who reads ur blog that is being changed the most.
4 comments:
No explination...no "it's not you, it's me"...nothing...it's just over?!!I thought you and blog had something special...I thought you loved blog..your just like all the others...
Well that's a bummer! I know Matt always looks forward to reading your blogs (even though he won't get his own stupid account so that he can make comments!).
Billy... NO! Dont stop. Writing is ur dream. Dont give up on ur dream. Billy, u inspire me to write. U inspire me to bring my thoughts to paper. The way u make words seem like thoughts fresh out of ur head IS A GIFT. I no it may be hard for u right now, but i want to affirm u and tell you, that you have an amazing gift for writing. Billy, im serious in what I say. More so, please dont stop being my inspiration to write. Seriously!!! Your writing matters to me and to many many others. Maybe its that one person who reads ur blog that is being changed the most.
But who will help me complain about the neighbor kids? Hope your hiatus brings whatever it is you're seeking.
Post a Comment