
There'll be this one, which is just all my random acts of life (like phantom grill faces and fiction and whatnot), and my tri/outdoor blog, where I'll post all my/our fun little excursions and whatever little fitness tidbits I find along the way (like chocolate recovery stuff, diet whatnots, workouts, and stretching stuff).
I've got a link to it on the right side of this blog, along with a link to CascadeGear.com, an outdoor gear blog that I contribute to. Feel free to check it out. On that site, the blogger's names are on the bottom of the post, so you can see which ones are mine. In fact, let me make it easy:
Gear Review: The Ultimate Direction Solitaire HHS
Your First Pair of Climbing shoes
A Note to New ClimbersPlay Outside Day
And comment the crap out of my blogs on that site. Please. Makes me look good.
Thanks guys, I'm loving our (not so) little community of bloggsters, keep it up.
1 comment:
So I tried to leave a comment on one of your Cascade Gear blogs. The one with the picture of my super-hot and super-buff husband climbing that impossible rock in the middle of nowhere. But the dang computer wouldn't let me. Poops.
Post a Comment