
Friday Night Lights is coming back...Billy is pleased. Take that, hoi polloi.
Let me give you a little insight into my feeling of vindication.
There seems to be a pattern of great shows being canceled due to lack of ratings (shows like Arrested Development, Carnivale, Deadwood, among others) while mindlessness like Rock of Love, Tyra and The Hills (sorry Jules) flourish.
Friday Night Lights is another amazing show that nobody seems to be watching and has been threatened with cancellation since season 1, but I just found out that it's coming back for seasons 4 and 5! Score one for the good guys.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Friday Night Lights Returns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've never seen Friday Night Lights - maybe we need to check it out. And yes, I am a Hills Fan, the final season started this week. I'm sure the word "final" got you excited but you need not be because Audrina is getting her own show and Whitney already has her own show so the legacy of Laguna Beach and the Hills will continue!
But what about other good semi-new shows - Important Things w/Demetri Martin and Free Radio. Check them out if you haven't -hilarious stuff...
I love Important Things! But I haven't seen Free Radio...I'll have to look it up.
Hey, don't knock "Tyra". It may be mindless, but it's entertaining mindlessness, and perfect for a Mommy whose baby is napping and who needs to veg on the couch for a bit with a big bag of Nutter Butters and a glass of peach iced tea!
Post a Comment