Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Your Local Expert on Gambling AND Drinking...


I got the job! The company liked the Zombie Zinfandel post and wants me to be a regular contributor! Very cool...except now my two main gigs revolve around gambling and drinking...huh. It sounds worse than it is.

Thanks for the prayers and support-I'm one step closer to freelance freedom!

6 comments:

Finnegan said...

I'll drink to that...and you know I will!! Congrats.

Juliette said...

Gambling and drinking - we're praying for you Billy. Just kidding - congrats! You totally deserve it!

jered said...

So when's poker night?

Brett and Emily said...

That is awesome Billy! Congrats. You crack us up, but we are proud of you for pursuing your dream!

Yori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yori said...

I think I'll stick to my Root beer. Oh, and I wouldnt play poker against you any more. I've watched you cheat Win River out of money. There "the man" when it comes to gambuling in the area. (for those who live in San diego or other parts.)