Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Zombie Zin

Some writing gigs have popped up that look interesting, so my applications have been flying around the internet. Here's a sample that I sent in for a Wine/Bev/Spirits website that's looking for pithy reviews of notable labels.

"While most wines try to invoke an image of a quiet evening out, Chateau Diana Winery brings to mind a night of hurling molotov cocktails at the undead. Eschewing the assumption that death curbs the appetite, Chateau Diana makes the gutsy choice of using a reanimated corpse on their front label. Zombie Zin Merlot is described as “blood red in color”, “horridly rich” in flavor, and offers a “finish that never dies”. I assume that it goes well with braaains."

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

I loved your review! You make me so proud!

Candace said...

If that wasn't totally meant for you I don't know what is!

Juliette said...

I agree with Candace - this was perfect for you! And great writing - as usual!