Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

City of Gold Triathlon Results


City of Gold Tri just posted the final results of Saturday's race. Here are our rankings:

I ranked 29th(out of 186) overall and 4th in my age division(out of 11). Not terrible for my first time, but I want top ten for the next one!

Tom ranked 57th(out of 186) and 5th in his division (out of 11). He had a wetsuit malfunction in the swim, but he made up a lot of time on his bike.

Thanks to everyone who wished us luck and if anyone's down to join, I'll post the upcoming races later on.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Cool! You guys did pretty darn good for that being your first time! Congrats!

Becky Moseley said...

We are so proud, Billy! And to think we know someone "famous"! Great job. Maybe we'll come out and watch one of your races so you can have that many more people cheering you on.

the lains said...

AWESOME BROTHER...YOU ARE A TRUE WARRIOR!

Rachael said...

Thats so great Billy your my "Billy Idol"... is that weird hope not I just would love to be able to to that someday..... ya like in my dreams

--- Billy Brown said...

Rachael, it's not that bad. You totally could do it!