Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Congratulations, Dan Lance...


...you got to see me wearing tights! Oh, right-you won some sunglasses,too.

For the two of you who've been following the mad scramble to snag photo evidence of me actually running in my running tights, the suspense is over.

Dan, Sean Baxter, and I busted out a frigid 6(ish)-miler at six in the morning last Wednesday. With temperatures floating around the mid-30's, the situation called for the tights. After the run, Dan busted out his iPhone, snapped a picture, and won himself a pair of sweet Pivlock V90s with the Ignitor polarized lenses.

Well done, Dan-o.

I've got a pair of Sugoi HOV bike commuting pants that I've got to give away...I'll have to think of something good for those guys...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

rev rock said...

It was a good day!

Anna said...

Emily is going to be pissed!