A few weeks ago I asked New Balance for a pair of trail shoes to review for www.Cascadegear.com. New Balance was great, they sent me their new trail shoe that comes out next month, and I tried 'em and busted out a review. Easy, right? Wrong.
I went to CG.com's dashboard to find that the site was shut down. Sweet. Here I am with a review with no place to post it. Not cool, I didn't want New Balance to think that I was screwing them over, especially after how nice they were...
So I googled "travel gear reviews" and found a site that I liked. I shot them an email letting them know my dilemma, and within the day the CEO and the editor were emailing me and were glad to post me as a guest reviewer. Here's the final product"
New Balance 875 Trail Runner
Guest Post By Billy Brown
I used to think that road runners were just as good off-road as trail runners. I mean, an aggressive tread here, a reinforced toe box there, how much of a difference could there be?
Well, I tried out the New Balance 875 trail runners this week, and the difference is huge.
The first thing that I noticed with the 875’s was the outsole. The lugs on the bottom were impressive and widely spaced to prevent mud and debris from clogging the tread. Made me feel tougher before I even put them on.
www.Travelgearblog.com saved the day. You guys rock!
1 comment:
i wish I got free shoes.. dang..
Post a Comment